Max Glenister does…
UX Design, UI Design &
My current full-time role is Lead UX & Front-end developer at Aris Technologies where I spend most of my time designing, validating and implementing user interfaces for games across all sorts of browsers, platforms, and devices.
Want to get in touch? Email or Tweet me!
You can find stuff that I've been making on my Things page, and my GitHub profile.
As Marmalade & Jam I've been designing and building websites for small business since 2012. You can find some more examples on the Marmalade & Jam website.
- On scrolling April 2012
- On the subject of 'Pixel-perfect PSD to HTML/CSS' Jan 2014
- Getting started with using Sass in your existing website Jan 2014
- Why your reasons for no-longer using a CSS pre-processor are wrong, and you're wrong, and you should feel bad. Jun 2014
- So you want to organise a hack day? Nov 2014
- Creating 'Material Design' shadows in Photoshop Jan 2015
- The UX of VR: 10 Quick Tips Feb 2017