UX & Front-end developer
I'm working as the Lead UX & Front-end developer at Aris Technologies in Oxford.
When not creating websites, I spend my time writing about technology and thinking about the UX of VR. Through-out October 2016 I'm making something each day for Google Cardboard.
You can find more of my projects on my Projects page, or my GitHub profile.
You can find more examples of my web design work on Marmalade & Jam.
More about me
I started Dingoonity.org in 2009, Dingoonity is an online community centered around a Chinese games console called the Dingoo A320, and the development of software for the Dingoo A320. Today Dingoonity sees over 60,000 visitors per month.
In 2012 my wife and I founded a web design company, Marmalade & Jam. We deliver high-quality bespoke websites for local businesses.
I blog about technology, and have organised a handful of hack days. (SusHack, Game Dev Day).
I write frequently on my technology blog, some examples:
- On the subject of 'Pixel-perfect PSD to HTML/CSS'
- Getting started with using Sass in your existing website
- Why your reasons for no-longer using a CSS pre-processor are wrong, and you're wrong, and you should feel bad.
- Creating 'Material Design' shadows in Photoshop
- So you want to organise a hack day?
- Max Glenister Uses This