UX & Front-end development (Currently playing with the UX of VR!)
For my day job I work as the Lead UX & Front-end developer at Aris Technologies in Oxford.
In my free time
I write about code and technology, curate the UX of VR website, run the Oxford's Virtual Reality Crowd Meetup group, and organize hack days.
You can find more of my projects on my Projects page, or my GitHub profile.
My wife and I founded Marmalade & Jam in 2012. We build high-quality bespoke websites for local businesses. You can find some examples on the Marmalade & Jam website.
- On scrolling April 2012
- On the subject of 'Pixel-perfect PSD to HTML/CSS' Jan 2014
- Getting started with using Sass in your existing website Jan 2014
- Why your reasons for no-longer using a CSS pre-processor are wrong, and you're wrong, and you should feel bad. Jun 2014
- So you want to organise a hack day? Nov 2014
- Creating 'Material Design' shadows in Photoshop Jan 2015
- The UX of VR: 10 Quick Tips Feb 2017